We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, 100% impartial advice and a product range that has been specially selected to cover all needs, tastes and trends both contemporary and traditional.
We know how important it is to make the right decisions for you and your baby, therefore we have made sure that we have a selection of companies that are of the highest quality, so whatever you choose, we know that you can buy with confidence.
Since everyone is different, we do our best to give you as much variety and choice of style and design as possible. That way you can select the pram you like the look of, what best suits your lifestyle as well as what fits in your car boot!
Value is important and when it comes to our prams and nursery products we like to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. We do our best to offer you the most competitive prices possible along with outstanding service before, during and after your purchase and we try our hardest to make sure shopping with us is the best experience around.
When will I get my order?
Some items we have in stock and you can take away that day. Mostly we order your bespoke package direct from the manufacturer. This can take anything from a week to 6 weeks depending on their stock. We are happy to store your order free of charge until you’re ready to collect it. We’ll even build it for you too if you like!
How much is a deposit?
There’s no hard and fast rule. If you want to start a payment plan, we will take a smaller deposit if you make regular payments to your account. Discuss this with your sales person and we will try to accommodate what is affordable to you.
Do you sell online?
Not at the moment, but our prices are usually as good, if not better than any price you’ll find online but with all the benefits of buying local ; Sound advice, trying out your product first and of course if there are any after sales issues, it is much easier for you to pop back and see us.
Do you price match?
If you have found what you would like cheaper elsewhere please tell us. If we can match it, we will.
Do you deliver?
Some furniture is delivered direct from the manufacturer. We offer local delivery but with a minimum delivery charge of £25.
If you live further away, we can organise a courier. Prices will depend on where you are and what you want.
How do I know the pram I want will fit in my car?
We have a private loading bay at the rear of the shop so we can try prams in your car, as well as fit car seats and isofix bases.
Can I have a quote via email?
For some items, but we only give you our best prices for travel packages in store or over the phone.
A G N
Apramo Gema Nature Zoo
B H Neat Nursery Company
Baba Bing Harrison Spinks O
Baby Moov Hippy Chick Out n about
Baby Style I R
Baby Zen iCandy Red Kite
Bizzi Growin J Rosy Fuentes
Be Safe Jelly Cat S
Bugaboo Joolz Safety 1st
Buggy Snuggle Silver Cross
Bozz K Sophie Le Giraffe
Buggy Board Kiddy Snuz Pod
C Kit for Kids T
Chicco Kub Teamson
Cybex L Tiny Love
Cuddles Little Life Troll
Clair de Lune Lullaby Linens U
Clippasafe M Ubbi
Cheeky Chompers Maxi Cosi Uppababy
E Mountain buggy W
East Coast Mutsy Widgey
- We have been trading since 1967, starting life as the Raeburn Pram Centre in Stockbridge, Edinburgh, expanding in 1986 to the current premises. This makes us one of the longest established and most trusted pram shops in the UK . We are a family run business and most of our staff have children so we know our stuff!
- Our staff are regularly trained and there is always a member of staff present who is approved to fit car seats. We have a private loading bay at the rear of the shop for you to bring your car. You can be sure what you are buying is safe and fits your car.
- Aftersales service – sometimes things go wrong and when they do we endeavour to make it as hassle free as possible. In the first instance, phone, email or pop in. If we can fix it straight away we will or we will order the parts needed. If it has to go back to the manufacturer we can usually provide you with a loan to keep you moving until your item is back.
- Interest free payment plans – You can start a payment plan with as much or as little as you like and add to it as you go along. As long as it’s paid by the time you want to collect we’re happy.
- Fantastic product range – We have great relationships with our suppliers and only sell high quality products that we would use ourselves.
- Free pram building and checking – We prefer and so do most of our customers, to build your pram for you. This gives us the opportunity to check it over, remind you how it all works and then it’s in the car ready to go. Of course, if you prefer to take your pram away in its box and build it yourself that’s ok too. If you have any queries we’re only at the end of the phone.
- Loyal customers – Lots of our customers return to us again and recommend their friends and family. We must be doing something right!
- Free storage – We are happy to store your goods free of charge for as long as required. We only ask that you give us 48 hours notice, preferably by phone, when you would like to collect.
- Great prices – We constantly review our prices and try to offer you the best deal around. If you have seen what you would like cheaper elsewhere, we will endeavour to match any genuine offer where the goods are brand new, in stock and ready for delivery.
- Contactable – We are open 7 days a week. 9am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 12-5pm on a Sunday and can be reached by phone during these hours. We also have email email@example.com, our contact page and Facebook and will try and respond as soon as possible.